MFHS care is provided at free or low cost whether you have insurance, have limited insurance, or have no insurance at all.
Who is eligible?
- Adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Adults with a declared family income below 100% of the Federal Poverty Index.
- Adults whose declared income is above 100% of the Federal Poverty Index will be charged a fee based upon a schedule of discounts for family income between 101% and 250% of the Federal Poverty Index.
MFHS also accepts a number of Medicaid, Medicaid Managed Care and private insurances, including:
- Aetna Better Health
- AmeriHealth Caritas
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (products include marketplace products under the affordable care act)
- Community Care Behavioral Health
- Geisinger Family Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- PA Medicaid
- United Healthcare of PA
- United Helathcare Community Plan
PA’s Family Planning Services Program
Many women and men can now receive reproductive health services such as no cost birth control, Pap tests, STD testing and treatment and much more through PA’s Family Planning Services Program (formerly SelectPlan for Women) — a no cost plan for women of Pennsylvania that covers family planning healthcare. Ask about the Family Planning Services Program at any of our Family Planning locations.
For more information, visit the PA Department of Health website.