Pregnancy Care at MFHS is an innovative prenatal program that takes a holistic view of care by providing medical, nutrition, and social service support that enables moms-to-be to get all the care they need in one location.
What do we provide?
- Full scope OB-GYN visits
- Early and regular pregnancy checkups, including post-delivery care
- Care for high-risk deliveries
- Delivery at Moses Taylor Hospital by board certified OB-GYN physicians
- Text appointment reminders
- Ultrasounds and referral for other lab tests
- Breastfeeding support
- Referral for childbirth, parenting and teen parenting support groups
- Free childbirth education and parenting classes at Moses Taylor Hospital
- Smoking cessation support
- Translation services available
- Prenatal vitamins and nutrition counseling
- Access to maternal fetal medicine and special services as needed
MFHS families also have easy access to the following services at Circle of Care. You can save time by scheduling appointments all on the same day:
- Free personal nurse through the Nurse-Family Partnership
- The WIC Nutrition Program
- Reproductive health care after the baby is born
- Behavioral health services
Click here for more information about the Healthy Beginnings Plus Program provided through the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare.