WIC 2020 Public Meetings Notice
The Pennsylvania Department of Health and Bureau of Women, Infants and Children (WIC) will be hosting their annual public meetings for the public to provide feedback on the program. All meetings will be held virtually this year. Your comments and suggestions for the WIC program are important to us! Please attend a virtual meeting or submit written comments to the Bureau of WIC State Agency.
- May 1, 2020, Shenango Valley Urban League, 601 Indiana Ave., Farrell, PA 16121
- May 4, 2020, Broad Top Area Medical Center, 900 Bryan St., Suite 2, Huntingdon, PA 16652
- May 4, 2020, CAP of Cambria County, 516 Main St., 6th Floor, Johnstown, PA 15901
- May 7, 2020, Bi-County WIC/Hope, 612 W. 4th St., Williamsport, PA 17701
- May 7, 2020, North Central PA Regional and Development Commission, 49 Ridgmont Drive, Ridgway, PA 15853
- May 12, 2020, Allegheny County Health Department, 239 4th Ave., 6th Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- May 12, 2020, CAP of Lancaster County, 601 S. Queen St., Room 220, Lancaster, PA 17603
- May 14, 2020, NORTH, Inc. Philadelphia WIC Office, 1300 W. Lehigh Ave., Suite 104, Philadelphia, PA 19132
- May 14, 2020, The Foundation of Delaware County, 1260 E. Woodland Ave., Suite 215, Springfield, PA 19064
- May 26, 2020, Family Health Council of Central PA, 1257 Columbia Blvd., Bloomsburg, PA 17815
In accordance with 7 C.F.R. §246.4(b), the Department of Health has scheduled 10 public meetings to obtain comments and recommendations for the development of the 2021 State Plan of Program Operation and Administration for the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) in Pennsylvania.
The department invites comments on all aspects of the program’s operations.
Individuals wishing to give comments at a meeting or attend through the Zoom website are requested to pre-register by calling the State WIC Program Office at 717-783-1289. Call-in meeting information will be provided. Those unable to attend a meeting but wish to express their views, may submit written comments by May 31, 2020, to the Department of Health, Bureau of Women, Infants and Children (WIC), 625 Forster St., 7 West, Health and Welfare Building, Harrisburg, PA 17120.
The meetings will be held 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and are subject to cancellation without notice. There will not be a WIC presentation at the meetings, but WIC resource materials will be available.
If you require reasonable accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, please contact William Cramer at 717–783-1289 for assistance.
Pennsylvania WIC is funded by the United States Department of Agriculture. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.