Maternal and Family Health Services will start delivering the WIC Nutrition Program in Bucks County October 1, 2021
Welcome Bucks County WIC Participants!
Your new WIC Centers are open as of October 1, 2021.
MFHS Bristol WIC Center
1268 Veterans Highway
Bristol, PA 19007
- If you were enrolled in WIC at the Levittown WIC Center, your next appointment will be at the Bristol location. The Levittown WIC Center is closed..
MFHS Warminster WIC Center
600 Louis Drive
Building 100, Suite 101
Warminster, PA 18974
- If you were enrolled in WIC at the Doylestown WIC Center, your next appointment will be at the Warminster location. The Doylestown WIC Center is closed.
MFHS Quakertown WIC Center
First United Church of Christ
151 South 4th Street
Quakertown, PA 18951
- This is the new Quakertown location for participants previously enrolled in WIC in Quakertown. The WIC Center on California Road is closed.
Starting October 1:
- Your scheduled WIC appointment will be conducted over the phone.
- Scheduled eWIC card loading appointments will take place at the new locations starting October 1.
- Masks are required for eWIC card loading appointments.
- Please bring your ID card and your eWIC card.
Please call MFHS for information:
1-866-942-8463 – WIC appointment scheduling and questions
Please contact MFHS with any questions, or to update your phone number and address.
New to WIC? MFHS can help you enroll today!
About Maternal and Family Health Services (MFHS)
MFHS is a nonprofit organization with 47 years of experience in delivering the WIC Nutrition Program. MFHS serves 17 Pennsylvania counties through WIC with dedicated and caring staff delivering nutrition education, providing access to nutritious food through eWIC benefits, offering breastfeeding support, and referrals to health and social services for women, infants, and children. We are proud to be serving Bucks County and look forward to working with families and the community to build a healthy future.