MFHS and WIC are here to support your goals for the health of your children.
You are making a smart choice for your family and getting your baby off to healthy start through WIC. WIC will help you develop a strong nutritional foundation for your family’s future health.
WIC Keeps families healthy and more
- Healthy pregnancies
- Healthy start for new babies
- Healthy growth for children up to age five
WIC helps with healthy groceries and more
- Access to a free nutritionist
- Tips for healthy meals
- Lifelong healthy eating habits
WIC is a healthy start for newborns and more
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding support
- Strong nutritional foundation
- Connection to resources for a healthy future
WIC is here for new parents and more:
- Pregnant, postpartum and nursing individuals
- Families with children under 5 years old
- Many working families qualify
- Foster parents
Find a WIC location
Maternal and Family Health Services provides WIC services through a network of WIC Nutrition Centers in 17 Pennsylvania counties. Call the MFHS call center at 1-866-WIC-TIME (942-8463) to find the closest center to you and make an appointment. You can also fill out a pre-application online.
It all starts with a healthy nutritional foundation.
Babies and children need good nutrition to grow up to be healthy and ready for success in school. WIC is here for you every step of the way, starting with pregnancy and through your child’s 5th birthday.
WIC is funded by the USDA. This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Read the full Nondiscrimination Statement here.