Nurse Family Partnership
Welcome to Nurse-Family Partnership! We’re glad you’re here. You are making a smart choice for you and your family, and getting your baby off to a healthy start!
Your free, personal NFP nurse will be with you every step of the way to help you feel prepared and confident about becoming a mom, and support you as you build a strong foundation and bright future for you and your baby.
How can NFP help?
The Nurse-Family Partnership Program helps new moms by providing:
- voluntary, free support for first-time mothers
- a specially trained registered nurse to partner with moms-to-be starting early in pregnancy and continuing through the child’s second birthday
- care and support needed for a healthy pregnancy, and a healthy, thriving baby
- resources and advice to keep babies healthy and safe as they grow, learn, and develop
- a trusting relationship with a nurse who will help new moms build their confidence, achieve their goals, and create a brighter future for themselves and their babies
The United Way Of Wyoming Valley the United Way of Wayne County, and the United Way of Susquehanna County are proud partners of Maternal & Family Health Services and the Nurse-Family Partnership. Visit their website for additional information on the services they provide and to see how you can help the United Way improve your community.