Maternal and Family Health Services Jermyn WIC Center is moving to Childs, PA.
Welcome Jermyn WIC Participants!
Starting January 18, 2022, WIC will be available at the new location.
Childs WIC Nutrition Center
502 Main Street
Childs, PA 18407
- If you were enrolled in WIC at the Jermyn WIC Center, your next scheduled appointment will be conducted over the phone. Scheduled eWIC card loading appointments will take place at the new location starting January 18, 2022.
Starting January 10:
- Your scheduled WIC appointment will be conducted over the phone.
- Scheduled eWIC card loading appointments will take place at the new locations starting January 18.
- Masks are required for eWIC card loading appointments.
- Please bring your ID card and your eWIC card.
Please call MFHS for information:
1-866-942-8463 – WIC appointment scheduling and questions
Please contact MFHS with any questions, or to update your phone number and address.
New to WIC? MFHS can help you enroll today!
About Maternal and Family Health Services (MFHS)
MFHS is a nonprofit organization with 47 years of experience in delivering the WIC Nutrition Program. MFHS serves 17 Pennsylvania counties through WIC with dedicated and caring staff delivering nutrition education, providing access to nutritious food through eWIC benefits, offering breastfeeding support, and referrals to health and social services for women, infants, and children. We are proud to be serving Lackawanna County and look forward to working with families and the community to build a healthy future.