Maternal and Family Health Services’ programs touch the lives of over 90,000 people each year and empower individuals and families of diverse backgrounds to lead healthier lives. Our mission of empowerment, inclusion, and caring extends to our valued staff as well. We are better together because of our diversity, recognition of differences as strengths, and commitment to providing a culture of acceptance internally as well as to the people we serve.
Working to meet the health and nutritional needs of women, children and families with information, education, and quality care, MFHS is currently seeking a full time District Manager for our Montgomery and Bucks County WIC locations.
Responsible for ensuring that program goals are accomplished in accordance with established Policy & Procedure within designated region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage coordinators and staff, monitor workflow, and assign resources and responsibilities accordingly to meet goals for client participation, customer service, productivity, and efficiency. Monitor operational benchmarks, develop implementation-ready solutions utilizing data.
- Support staff across multiple sites through effective leadership, motivation, frequent feedback, and accountability. Recruit, hire and oversee training and orientation of all staff members. Effectively manage the formal and informal professional development of team members through coaching and feedback for high levels of performance. Continually assess training needs and required trainings mandated by MFHS.
- Oversee and drive the collection of data related to center operations. Utilize data to provide status reports on defined metrics associated with deliverables. Analyze data and reports for decision making and to identify and lead process improvement efforts.
- Monitor implementation of program policies and procedures to assure compliance with applicable state, federal and agency regulations. Establish priorities and work with coordinators and staff to assure quality and consistency of services and that all aspects of program operations promote a positive experience for MFHS’ clients and participants.
- Monitor expenses, inventory and needs for supplies and equipment across multiple sites. Collaborate with departments (Marketing, IT and Facilities) and leadership to address site needs.
- Promote MFHS services through development of local community partnerships and active participation in community events, boards, task forces, etc. Support community engagement, outreach, and collaboration with partner organizations and referral sources. Serve as a liaison to administration from the region assigned.
- Promote and contribute to organization and programmatic goals.
- Attend regular training sessions, updates and enrichment opportunities, as directed.
- Perform other duties necessary to support the provision of services.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience preferred.
- Prior operational management experience and a proven ability to effectively manage groups of employees at multiple work sites, monitor workflow and policy compliance, develop staff, and ensure a high level of customer service and quality care.
- Excellent verbal communication skills for public speaking, group presentations, etc.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred in some site locations.
- Advanced business writing skills for e-mails, documents, and other materials.
- Ability to analyze information, problems, situations, practices, and procedures to define problems or objectives, identify concerns, patterns, tendencies, and relationships, and formulate logical conclusions.
- General understanding of medical office processes and social service delivery.
MFHS offers employees:
- Excellent employee and family medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- 11 paid holidays
- Generous paid time off
- Earn 2 weeks to start, 3 weeks after 2 years, and 4 weeks after 4 years!
- 4 personal days
- Earn sick time beginning your first day
- 100% 401k Company Match (up to 6% of compensation)
- MFHS Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Family friendly schedules – no holidays, evenings, or weekends
- Paid training & development
- Wonderfully collaborative and supportive culture
Join our compassionate & caring team!
MFHS is an ADA and EEO employer. Persons representing all aspects of diversity are encouraged to apply.