$5,000 Sign On Bonus/No Weekends or Holidays!
Maternal and Family Health Services’ programs touch the lives of over 90,000 people each year and empower individuals and families of diverse backgrounds to lead healthier lives. Our mission of empowerment, inclusion, and caring extends to our valued staff as well. We are better together because of our diversity, recognition of differences as strengths, and commitment to providing a culture of acceptance internally as well as to the people we serve.
Working to meet the health and nutritional needs of women, children and families with information, education, and quality care, MFHS is currently seeking a full time Clinical Manager for our Hazleton location.
The Clinical Manager directs and administers clinical operations of the service site to ensure operational success of quality, productivity, and financial goals. This position is responsible for team engagement, patient experience, operational performance, change management, and ensuring an optimal work environment. This position ensures overall compliance to applicable program and other legal requirements, and directly manages the nursing staff
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish and monitor effective and efficient clinical processes to ensure high quality care and patient satisfaction, and in cooperation with the Practice Administrator maximize patient flow and medical provider schedules, collection of information, payments, and dissemination of pertinent educational information.
- Provide program oversight and direction serving as principal point of contact for all clinical issues, and providing collaboration, leadership, and expertise for operational matters pertaining to clinical services.
- Participate in the development of clinical policies and procedures for healthcare programs in the MFHS portfolio of services.
- Assist in the development of quality assurance and process improvement initiatives, and oversee quality care and patient satisfaction at the service site
- Collaborates with the Policy and Procedure Committee to develop and/or refine evidence-based clinical educational materials.
- Collaborate with clinical and administrative staff to maintain processes to comply with all program requirements and ensure compliance with current standards of care with all laws and regulations.
- Facilitates effective communication among staff by demonstrating active listening, requesting information, acknowledging feedback, and providing feedback to senior leadership.
- Provides direct supervision of nursing staff to include assigning tasks, providing performance feedback, managing time off and scheduling needs, hiring, and training, and serving as a role model of professional practice standards through leading by example, educating, mentoring, and coaching staff.
- Hold clinical staff accountable to MFHS policies, and office, operational, and safety procedures and protocols – addressing hazards and unsafe practices in accordance with MFHS policies and procedures.
- Promote and contribute to organizational and programmatic goals.
- RN license with at least 5 years’ experience in Clinical Leadership
- Five Years of management experience preferred
- BSN preferred
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Solid understanding and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of charts, graphs, and table formatting
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. regularly.
- Occasional bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, kneeling, reaching, kneeling, twisting.
- Wearing of personal protective equipment (PPE) required up to and including face mask during Covid-19 pandemic, or as required.
MFHS offers employees:
- Excellent employee and family medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- 11 paid holidays
- Generous paid time off
- Earn 3 weeks to start, 4 weeks after 2 years, and 5 weeks after 4 years!
- 4 personal days
- Earn sick time beginning your first day
- 100% 401k Company Match (up to 6% of compensation)
- MFHS Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Family friendly schedules – no holidays, evenings, or weekends
- Paid training & development
- Wonderfully collaborative and supportive culture
Join our compassionate & caring team!
MFHS is an ADA and EEO employer. Persons representing all aspects of diversity are encouraged to apply