45th Annual Meeting & Community Luncheon
The 2016 MFHS Annual Meeting & Community Luncheon will be taking place October 19th from noon – 2pm at the Westmoreland Club in Wilkes-Barre.
Registration is now open! Download your invitation and RSVP card today. Program sponsorship opportunities are also available. Please RSVP by Friday, October 7, 2016. RSVPs can be mailed to our administration office at 15 Public Square, Suite 600, Wilkes-Barre, PA, 18701.
Join us as we present the following awards:
- Dr. Rachel Levine, Physician General: Outstanding Public Service Award
- Darlene Duggins Magdalinski: Rose Allan Tucker Award
- Dr. Sandra Mattison & Dr. Lynne Coslett Charlton: Outstanding Community Partner Award
- Donna Gatcha Hines: Outstanding Community Service Award
- Alexandra Drezek: Kathy Dickerson Scholarship
Rose Allan Tucker Award
The late Rose Tucker was a former Luzerne County Commissioner and long-time employee of MFHS. She dedicated her life to public service as a community leader, political activist, health advocate, and champion for women, children and families in Northeastern Pennsylvania. She opened doors for women to take leadership roles in the community and extended herself to help those in need.
Nominees for the award should demonstrate a long-term commitment to improving the quality of life in Northeastern Pennsylvania, and a significant positive impact on the health and welfare of women, children and families.