2017 WIC PUBLIC MEETINGS
2017 WIC PUBLIC MEETINGS
Pennsylvania Department of Health, Bureau of Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
Your comments/suggestions for the WIC program are important to us! Please attend a meeting or submit written comments to the WIC State Agency at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 2, 2017, North Central PA Regional Planning and Development Commission, 49 Ridgmont Drive, Ridgway, PA
- May 3, 2017, Maternal and Family Health Services, Inc., 15 Public Square, Suite 600, Wilkes‐Barre, PA
- May 4, 2017, Community Action Partnership of Cambria County, 516 Main St., 5th Floor, Johnstown, PA
- May 4, 2017, Community Health Services, Inc., 747 Terrace St., Meadville, PA
- May 9, 2017, Adagio Health, 323 Sunset Drive, Butler, PA
- May 9, 2017, South Central Community Action Program, 153 N. Stratton St. Gettysburg, PA
- May 10, 2017, Bucks County Health Department, Neshaminy Manor Center, 1282 Almshouse Road, Doylestown, PA
- May 15, 1917, Community Action Southwest, 150 West Beau St., Suite 408, Washington, PA
- May 17, 2017, NORTH, Inc. Philadelphia WIC Office, 1300 W. Lehigh Avenue, Suite 104, Philadelphia, PA
- May 19, 2017, Community Progress Council, 130 W. Market St., York, PA
- May 23, 2017, Selinsgrove WIC Office, 713 Bridge St., Suite 7, Selinsgrove, PA
In accordance with 7 C.F.R. §246.4(b), the Department of Health has scheduled eleven public meetings for the purpose of obtaining comments and recommendations for the development of the 2018 State Plan of Program Operation and Administration for the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) in Pennsylvania.
The Department invites comments on all aspects of the Program’s Operations.
Persons wishing to give comments at this meeting are requested to pre‐register by calling 717‐783‐1289. Anyone unable to attend a meeting but wishing to express their views, may submit an email with written comments by May 31, 2017, to email@example.com or mail comments to the Department of Health, Bureau of Women, Infants and Children (WIC) 625 Forster St., 7 West, Health and Welfare Building, Harrisburg, PA 17120.
The meetings will be held 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and are subject to cancellation without notice. There will not be a WIC presentation at the meetings but WIC resource materials will be available.
If you require reasonable accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, please contact Amanda Killion at 717‐783‐1289 for assistance.
Pennsylvania WIC is funded by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). This institution is an equal opportunity provider.