2016 WIC Public Meetings
Pennsylvania Department of Health
Bureau of Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
Your comments/suggestions for the WIC program are important to us!
Please attend a meeting or submit written comments to the WIC State Agency at email@example.com.
- May 2, 2016, Family Health Council of Central PA, Inc., 3461 Market St., 3rd floor, Camp Hill, PA 17011
- May 4, 2016, Bi-County WIC Program, 612 West 4th St., Williamsport, PA 17701
- May 5, 2016, NORTH, Inc. Philadelphia WIC Office, 1300 W. Lehigh Avenue, Suite 104,
Philadelphia, PA 19132
- May 6, 2016, Allegheny County Health Department, Investment Building, 6th Floor, 239 Fourth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- May 10, 2016, Southwestern Pennsylvania Human Services, 300 Chamber Plaza, Charleroi, PA 15022
- May 13, 2016, Broad Street Market, 1233 N. 3rd St., Harrisburg, PA 17102
- May 17, 2016, North Central PA Regional Planning and Development Commission, 49 Ridgmont Drive, Ridgway, PA 15853
- May 18, 2016, Chester County Government Services Building, 601 Westtown Road, Room 149, West Chester, PA 19380
- May 19, 2016, Community Action Program of Lancaster County, Inc., 601 S. Queen St., Room 220, Lancaster, PA 17603
- May 19, 2016, Home Nursing Agency, 20 Sheraton Drive, Altoona, PA 16602
- May 23, 2016, Community Health Services, Inc., 747 Terrace St., Meadville, PA 16335
In accordance with 7 C.F.R. §246.4(b), the Department of Health has scheduled eleven public meetings for the purpose of obtaining comments and recommendations for the development of the 2017 State Plan of Program Operation and Administration for the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) in Pennsylvania.
The Department invites comments on all aspects of the Program’s Operations.
Persons wishing to give comments at this meeting are requested to pre-register with Bonnie Mellott by calling 717-783-1289. Anyone unable to attend a meeting but wishing to express their views, may submit written comments by May 31, 2016, to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail comments to the Department of Health, Bureau of Women, Infants and Children (WIC) 625 Forster St., 7 West, Health and Welfare Building, Harrisburg, PA 17120.
The meetings will be held 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM and are subject to cancellation without notice. There will not be a WIC presentation at the meetings but WIC resource materials will be available.
If you require reasonable accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, please contact Amanda Killion at 717-783-1289 for assistance.
Pennsylvania WIC is funded by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). This institution is an equal opportunity provider.