2015 WIC Public Meetings
The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) has scheduled 9 public meetings in conjunction with the development of the 2016 State Plan of Program Operations and Administration. The informal meetings are to record public comments and will not include a presentation of the WIC program; however WIC resource materials will be available.
The meetings will be held between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on the following dates:
• May 5, 2015, Adagio Health, Natrona Heights WIC Office, 2418 Freeport Road, Natrona Heights, PA 15065
• May 8, 2015, Hamilton Health Center, Inc. 110 S. 17th St., 2nd Floor, Harrisburg, PA 17104
• May 8, 2015, Community Progress Council, Inc., 160 Roosevelt Ave., Suite 100, 1st Floor, York, PA 17401
• May 8, 2015, Crozer Chester Medical Center, Community Hospital, 1 Southeast Conference Room, 2600 West Ninth St., Chester, Pa 19013
• May 11, 2015, Family Health Council of Central PA, Inc., 3461 Market St., 3rd Floor, Camp Hill, PA 17011
• May 13, 2015, Home Nursing Agency, 20 Sheraton Drive, Altoona, PA 16601
• May 13, 2015, Maternal and Family Health Services, Inc., 15 Public Square, Suite 600, Conference Room, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
• May 21, 2015, Fayette County Community Action Agency, Inc., 108 N. Beeson Blvd., Uniontown, PA 15401
• May 22, 2015, Bucks County Health Department, Neshaminy Manor Center, 1282 Almshouse Road, Doylestown, PA 18901
Individuals representing themselves or representing organizations and agencies are invited to present comments on any aspect of WIC Program operations. Anyone wishing to present comments during the meeting should call Erin Maguire (717) 783-1289 or e-mail email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Meetings are subject to cancellation without notice. People with disabilities who wish to attend the meetings may contact William Cramer at (717) 783-1289 to arrange for reasonable accommodations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. If you are unable to attend the meeting, you may submit written comments to the WIC State Agency by May 31, 2015. The address is:
Pennsylvania Department of Health, Bureau of Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
625 Forster Street, 7 West, Health and Welfare Building, Harrisburg, PA 17120
For additional information, call Bonnie Mellott at (717) 783-1289. Thank you for your interest and support of the Pennsylvania WIC Program.