The MFHS Kiosk
The MFHS health education and referral kiosk system is designed to provide our participants with health and nutrition education, information about all of our services and more. You can see the kiosk in person at one of our health centers throughout Northeast Pennsylvania, and now you can also view the kiosk program at home on your computer.
What Does It Do?
The MFHS kiosk is designed to provide nutrition education, as well as to help streamline office visits. When using the kiosk, you can:
- Fill out the WIC dietary questionnaire.
- Learn about good nutrition and healthy eating.
- Find out which MFHS programs you may qualify for.
- Learn about different types of birth control that are available to you.
- Prepare for your first visit to a MFHS health center.
The kiosk program will continue to expand and offer more education and interactive services in the future. View the kiosk online now.
If you are preparing for your first WIC appointment, or are preparing to be re-certified, you can save time during your office visit by filling out your dietary questionnaire before you go. The questionnaires help you and your WIC staff examine your diet and find ways to improve your health and eating habits. The following questionnaires are available on our kiosk:
- Women (used for pregnant and postpartum women)
- Infant (used for children under 1 year of age)
- Child (used for children ages 1-5 years old)
You can view the dietary questionnaire via the online kiosk.