MFHS has some exciting news! In honor of #GivingTuesday, Facebook and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation will contribute up to $1 million to Facebook fundraisers. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation will provide $500,000 in matching funds, up to $1,000 per Facebook fundraiser, and Facebook will waive up to $500,000 of fees on all donations.
How can you help?
As a supporter of Maternal & Family Health Services, we’d be honored if you would take this opportunity to reflect upon your commitment to our work by creating a Facebook fundraiser. Your fundraiser could help fund up to $1,000 toward our cause. Creating a fundraiser is easy.
Don’t have time to make your own fundraiser? You can donate to MFHS through this fundraiser tomorrow and we will still benefit from the match gift: https://www.facebook.com/donate/10100741562195815/
Here’s how to create a fundraiser:
• Go to https://www.facebook.com/MFHS.org/fundraisers/
• Click “Create Fundraiser”
• Select from one of three cover photos (or create your own)
• Add a title, tell your story, add an end date and a goal
• Be sure to include #GivingTuesday in your description, then click Create
• From there you can invite friends, share on your News Feed or send a message
• For inspiration, check out current fundraisers on our page at: https://www.facebook.com/donate/10100741562195815/
How we’re supporting #GivingTuesday
MFHS will be sharing our participants stories across social media all day long. Learn how MFHS is changing lives like Daisy’s through our videos and stories. Thank you for your support of Maternal & Family Health Services. We are really excited about #GivingTuesday, and hope you will participate in all our year-end activities!